Sunday, September 12, 2010

First Blog Entry!



I have never made a blog before so this is all really new to me! So here goes...

The first two weeks of school have gone really well so far. I am enjoying our methods class and getting to know everybody!

Our first assignment was to make a "t-shirt" that told everyone a little bit more about us, without the use of words. I believe this assignment allowed us to reflect and think about why we really want to be teachers. We had to answer 4 questions: Where and what do you plan to teach? What teaching or similar experiences have you had? What has made you proud? and What makes you anxious about teaching? It was a challenge not being able to use words, but it also made the project fun and added a creative aspect.


This project allowed us to gain experience presenting in front of a large class. It also served as good practice for using the smartboard. I enjoyed seeing everyone elses t-shirt presentations!

1 comment:

  1. I love that back-to-school graphic you included, very cute :-)

    ReplyDelete